Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering.
Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built.
Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers' imagination most realistically.
Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all. As this competition aims at exploring and understanding rendering (a medium of conveying designs) to an unimaginable extent, so you are free to choose the location, and scale of the residential project.
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase - rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself to create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of 'Quality over Quantity'
“Design is thinking made visual.”
– Saul Bass
A single rendered image of a residential architectural design.
Keywords: Gruha, Architectural rendering, 3D view.
• Gruha: GRUHA means HOME in sanskrit
• Architectural Rendering: The pictorial arts and of architectural design whose main aim is to show how they will look when completed, before buildings have been built.
• 3D view: you can see the potential scale and design of an architecture or interior design project.
“Visualization is an imagination which ends up into reality.”
– Louis I Kahn.
Nov 20, 2022
Nov 22, 2022
Dec 22, 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
The top 3 entries will receive the bespoke trophies.
News announcement on global platforms (platforms partnered with us - Global exposure.)
Design feature on our platform
Exclusive Interview in both text & video format (Video feature on our home page)
Certificate of achievement will be awarded to our winners / honourable mentions & a participation certificate to all our participants
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE / DESIGN
Design / article feature on our partnering platform.
JURY CRITS / COMMENTS ON YOUR ENTRY WITH DETAILS
Comments from our jurors for improvement and appreciation.
*All the certificates will be attested and e-format
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
GUIDELINES / RULES
• Render a single image with 3d view / views of a home.
• Drawing requirements: 3 D view / views.
• Support your design with all possible explanations, (Formats that are accepted: Text, Video, Audio)
• The reasoning for the selected view / views.
*It is a rendering competition, so do not hesitate to ask questions in case of doubts email us at email@example.com
(Subject: GRRC- Query | Body: Your query)
• You can participate individually or as a team of maximum three members.
• This competition is open to all. If you are a creative individual with ideas and wish to present your rendered ideas then take this challenge now!
• We welcome architecture university students to participate as representatives for their university and spread the word among fellow students. Please contact us for university discount codes.
*To know more about being representatives and benefits contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Representative volunteer)
• Presentation Board (01 | size: A1 Landscape format)
• Text Summary (Min. 300 words)
• Idea / Concept
• Material application
You can register individually or as a team maximum of 03 members. To register as a team / an individual please complete the payment and then click on the team registration button to complete the registration process.
AR (advanced registration): 4thApril 2022 – 11th May 2022 - $100 (INT) / ₹2000(IND)
ER(early registration): 12thMay – 11th June 2022 - $110 (INT) / ₹2200(IND)
SRL1 (standard registration level 1):12th June 2022 – 11th July 2022 - $115 (INT) / ₹2400(IND)
SRL2 (standard registration level 2): 12th July 2022 – 11th August 2022 - $120 (INT) / ₹2600(IND)
SRL3 (standard registration level 3): 12th August 2022 – 11th September 2022 - $125 (INT) / ₹2800(IND)
SRL4 (standard registration level 4): 12th September 2022 – 11th October 2022 - $130(INT) / ₹3000(IND)
LR (late registration): 12thOctober 2022 – 11th November 2022 - $150 (INT) / ₹3500(IND)
CR(countdown registration): 12thNovember 2022 – 20th November 2022 - $200 (INT) / ₹5000(IND)
*(INT) – International payments /*(IND) – Indian payments
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.
Judges to be announced.