CULTURE | NATURE | ARCHITECTURE
Travel Awareness Challenge.
Take this Challenge to
• contribute your share in the process of travel awareness.
• explore the creative human in the traveler's shoes
• protect what we love.
• teach travelers that small efforts make a huge difference.
• join the sensitive traveler's movement.
What can be submitted?
Travel Photography that showcases
• History / culture / architecture
• Impact of travel on nature and animals (positive/negative)
• Solo travel experiences – The healing process
• Group travels and providing a helping hand
• Short films on travel/traveler's life.
• Local experiences / cultural exchanges
Dec 31, 2021
Jan 10, 2022
Feb 28, 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to acknowledge the excellent performance of all Winners, Honourable Mentions, and Top 20 entries.
The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats.
Photos, interviews, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
The Winners and Honorable Mentions and the top 20 will be published on Archiol’s website and other international architecture websites partnered with us.
The best entries will be featured in Archiol’s Yearbook.
All the participants will receive e-certificates.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
The competition is open to all travellers.
• A zip folder with the Photograph (jpg./Jpeg. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject: Travel photography – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
You can register individually or as a team maximum of 03 members. To register as a team / an individual please complete the payment and then click on the team registration button to complete the registration process.
Early Birds ( 22nd October 2021 - 22nd November 2021) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 250
Foreign Nationals - $8
Standard Registrations ( 22nd November 2021 – 31st December 2021) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 500
Foreign Nationals - $ 12
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.
Judges to be announced.
How do I create my participation code?
International Participants have to create their code following the instruction in the registration form.
Indian Participants, please use your order no. as the Participants code.
How can I be sure that you have received my entry?
You will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your entry within 24 hours.
Please check your spam folder in case you don't find it.
How can I receive judges ratings and comments?
We cannot offer individual comments to its entrants due to high volume of entries.
How do I register my team members?
International Participants, please enter your team member details in the registration form.
Indian participants, please follow the add team members link which will appear after you have completed the payment.
How can I withdraw my entry / get refund?
No refunds shall be issued once the registration is completed.
Please do not contact us for refunds.
__International payments are carried out on archiol & Indian payments on artuminate__
E-mail us at email@example.com