Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built.
Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers' imagination most realistically.
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase you’re rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of 'Quality over Quantity'
An Image that says it all!!!
Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all. As this competition aims at exploring and understanding rendering (a medium of conveying designs) to an unimaginable extent, so you are free to choose the type, location, scale.
The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
• Presentation Board of the conceptual development - size: 30cmx30cm (1 board)
• Text summary of not more than 500 words (100 words minimum)
Challenge your creativity and explore its depth …
Oct 15, 2021
Oct 20, 2021
Nov 20, 2021
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to acknowledge the excellent performance of all Winners, Honourable Mentions, and Top 20 entries.
The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats.
Photos, interviews, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
The Winners and Honorable Mentions and the top 20 will be published on Archiol’s website and other international architecture websites partnered with us.
The best entries will be featured in Archiol’s Yearbook.
All the participants will receive e-certificates.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
The competition is open to all, if you are a creative individual with ideas and wish to present your rendered ideas then take this challenge now!
• A zip folder with the presentation board (PDF. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject: RC2 – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
You can register individually or as a team maximum of 03 members. To register as a team / an individual please complete the payment and then click on the team registration button to complete the registration process.
Early Birds (16th August 2021 - 31st August 2021) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 500
Foreign Nationals - $10
Standard Registrations ( 1st September 2021 – 15th October 2021) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 1200
Foreign Nationals - $ 15
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.