One might regard architecture as history arrested in stone.
- A. L. Rowse
Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built. Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers' imagination most realistically.
The Theme for Render Challenge: The Ruins
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase you’re rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of 'Quality over Quantity'
• One image that represents the unknown in architecture.
• Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all.
• The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
• One Rendered Image (Size: 30x30 cm)
• Text summary (100 words minimum)
Apr 30, 2022
May 10, 2022
Jun 16, 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to acknowledge the excellent performance of all Winners, Honourable Mentions, and Top 20 entries.
The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats.
Photos, interviews, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
The Winners and Honorable Mentions and the top 20 will be published on Archiol’s website and other international architecture websites partnered with us.
The best entries will be featured in Archiol’s Yearbook.
All the participants will receive e-certificates.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
• The competition is open to all.
• Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
• A zip folder with all the requirements Text summary (docx./docs. Format), Image (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject: RC_RUINS – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
You can register individually or as a team maximum of 03 members. To register as a team / an individual please complete the payment and then click on the team registration button to complete the registration process.
Early Birds (1stMarch 2022 – 15th March 2022) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 500
Foreign Nationals - $10
Standard Registrations ( 16th March 2022 – 2nd April 2022) :
Indian Nationals - ₹ 1000
Foreign Nationals - $ 20
Advanced Registrations (3rdApril 2022 – 30th April 2022)
Indian Nationals - ₹ 1500
Foreign Nationals - $30
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.
Judges to be announced.