Concrete in architecture is an architecture competition organized by archiol in association with artuminate. Concrete is an important material in the field of architecture and construction. What is the past, present, and future of concrete as a building material used in architectural construction?
The participants are free to choose the method of graphical representation. It could be through a design, a conceptual development or any kind unique approach.
- Presentation Board of the graphical representation - size: 30cmx30cm (minimum 1 boards, maximum 3 boards) – no. the presentation board.
- Text summary (min: 600 words, max: 1000 words)
Concrete in Architecture
Registration deadline: 12th May 2021
Submission deadline: 15th May 2021
Result announcement: 12th June 2021
- A zip folder with the presentation board (PDF. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Concrete in architecture – Participation Code
- Body : Link to the submission (Google drive / dropbox)